Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Les yeux verts - City Daily Photo Theme Day



"the green eyes"


To look at someone with green eyes might imply envy 
but to see these eyes today
 I feel thankful for the times I have been in Paris 
with a promise of many more visits to come.


Anyway, my eyes are blue.


Today I join the City Daily Photo bloggers around the world 
in Theme Day, "My Camera-Shy Self Portrait."  
See the creative interpretations of the April theme here.



Jardin du Palais Royal
75001, Paris

April 1
poisson d'avril

15 comments:

Joe said...

Great choice for theme Day Genie and fabulous depth of field too.

Debs said...

Striking photo and great colour.

s.c said...

Nice selfie. I like it.

Elizabeth Eiffel said...

Love the clarity and composition of this selfie Genie. xxx

Jeanie said...

Best selfie ever!

William Kendall said...

Colourful and creative, Genie!

RedPat said...

I like it a lot!

Alexa said...

Well done, Genie! (Actually, I think these green glasses would suit you quite well.) :~}

Barbara Farr said...

Cool. Nice color.

Dianne said...

A great camera-shy shot Genie .... I love the green

Denton Harryman said...

I liked your mention that your have blue eyes

Jack said...

Nicely done, Genie. I'd recognize you anywhere.

Randy said...

Wonderful reflection.

Kate said...

Such a wonderful choice for theme day, even if your eyes are blue!!

MurciaDailyPhoto said...

Lovely self portrait. Great!