This masterpiece of late Gothic architecture unveiled a bell tower framed in blue skies and white clouds, a reward for looking up. The tower is finished in Renaissance style which would be expected for a church of this age. Rennovation and reconstruction over the centuries produced many interesting details.
The construction of the present church was begun in 1532 and finished over a hundred years later. The first church on this site was established in 1223.
2, impasse Saint-Eustache