Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Un petit repas



un petit repas


I used to travel with an assortment of cutlery (plastic) 
and small plates, but you can buy just what you need 
at Bon Marche or at a Monoprix.


We often feel that just a little taste of pain et fromage 
will get you through the early evening and give you the energy 
to stay out late enough to see the sun go down at 11pm.  


In the summer months the Paris sky stays a translucent blue 
until the wee hours of the morning.



Rue Jacob
75006, Paris
 





6 comments:

Joe said...

Sounds like the perfect sustenance for an extended stroll around Paris Genie.

s.c said...

I especially likes the drinking glass not a posh one but just a glass without fuss. Perfect by french bread and cheese.

Revrunner said...

Makes me hungry. I think I'll eat breakfast now. :-)

William Kendall said...

It looks delicious!

Randy said...

Nice snack.

Unknown said...

Delicious picture, delicios comment!
Thank very much Genie