Saturday, June 22, 2013

Fête de la Musique - Place de Furstenberg



2010 June 20 DSC_0029


Fête de la Musique 2010
The guitarist


Perhaps one of thousands of musicians, 
the solo guitarist performed in the late afternoon in Place de Furstenberg, 
only steps from Eugène Delacroix' apartment (1857).  


Virginia, Marie and I encountered this guitarist in the quiet street 
and gave him our full attention.  
He willingly agreed to our photo shoot.


Place de Furstenberg
75006, Paris
Métro Mabillon


8 comments:

Unknown said...

And what a great shot it is!! Wish I could have been there! Thanks as always for sharing the fun, the beauty!! Believe me, it is appreciated more than you'll ever know. Have a wonderful weekend, Genie!
Hugs
Sylvia

Starman said...

I don't see his money box.

Jeanie said...

GREAT face!

M said...

And he played beautifully! What a lovely time we had!

TheChieftess said...

Love this!!! I have a shot of a lone guitarist like this one in Ecuador!!! I guess it's an international pastime!!!

Alexa said...

You have to love a willing model, don't you? One of these years, I'm going to be there for this!

Randy said...

Wonderful capture.

Daryl said...

well captured!