The layout of the church of Sainte-Marguerite is a Latin cross,
according to the classical style of the 17th Century.
It's adjacent cemetery was opened in 1637 and during the French Revolution,
the bodies of three hundred people who were guillontined in
Place de la Bastille and Place de la Nation were buried there. Most of the cemetery was closed in 1804, but there are a few interesting stories to share on another day.
36, rue Saint-Bernard