Friday, June 7, 2013

Joséphine Vannier - une guitare au chocolat



2013 0523 Thurs_129DSC_6345 (3)


Chocolaterie Joséphine Vannier
A chocolate guitar?


Yes, what a birthday gift that would be...


I only looked in from the street 
but the reports on this chocolate shop indicate 
that the displays are eye-catching and clever, 
but the star performers are the delicious individually-dipped chocolates.


Now on the other side of the ocean from this chocolaterie, 
I am yearning for just one.  
Tant pis pour moi.


Joséphine Vannier
4, rue du Pas de la Mule
75003, Paris

15 comments:

Cezar and Léia said...

Amazing artwork using chocolate!
I like a lot this idea!
Léia

Malyss said...

It's so beautiful that I could not break it to eat it!:o)

Andy said...

Yummy. I have never eaten an entire guitar before... but I am willing to give it try. (:-0)

Amanda said...

Incroyable! What work of art and probably delicious too!

Louise said...

Paris is full of so many fabulous chocolate shops- I've not heard of this one, but am looking forward to discovering more soon.

brattcat said...

yumm, this guitar and my mouth could make beautiful music together.

M said...

Oh la la! I would love to give this to my chocolate-loving-guitar-playing son for his birthday!

Daryl said...

delish

and i am awaiting your email with your mailing address, missy!!

JoeinVegas said...

yummmm

Jeanie said...

My! I hope that window doesn't get the hot sun in the afternoon!

Starman said...

The guy who made this is truly gifted.

Randy said...

Talk about sweet tunes.

Shell Sherree said...

A touch of chocolate is a nice addition to any day, Genie! And you catch such beautiful reflections with your shopfront window photos. Lovely.

Esme said...

Here creations are great. Come on over-I have a box of her chocolates in my fridge.

Mary said...

Oooo, that is exquisite! And i would love a hand-dipped lovely also. :)